Friday, October 22, 2010

Physical Qualification: Ongoing

Things are getting down to the wire. In two more weeks I should be standing at the South Pole again ready to start drilling the last seven holes for the Ice Cube project. I am super excited to get down there and be taking part in such an incredible project.

Right now I am finishing up working a nuclear power plant outage in Florida and getting my physical qualification's in order. I missed needing to have blood work done, so this week I scrambled around to find a doctor that was open when I got off work to have blood drawn. After a handful of calls I was recommended to call the urgent care center down here in Homestead, FL. Sure enough they were open until 8 P.M. Last night I went straight there after work and had blood drawn and sent to the lab. They should have the results faxed to the medical folks tomorrow.

After they PQ me they can book flights and hotels for me letting me know when I need to be in Denver by!

No comments:

Post a Comment